Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WOW ! Look at Baby NOAH now !


I can't believe that it has been 17months and 7days since I was last able to write about my favorite subject....Baby Noah. Just look at him now sitting on that lawnmower. Of course it did not have key in it (for his safety as well as ours). This picture was made yesterday (Labor Day) when we had a delightful visit with Noah, his mom, his Nanny,his PaScott, Aunt Juju and Uncle Tony. Of course the visit was waayy to short.
Just a little catch up from last few months...my husband of 48 years has had several more heart attacks and now he is under the in-home care of Serenity Hospice with me as his caregiver. My health seems to be on a downhill slide and has required numerous doctor visits. At the momement , I seem to have stablized enough to be able to take care of him. Actually I totally made up my mind to spend as much time as possible with him...heck with the housework. He has insisted that I get back to my crafting. When he is asleep or watching his favorite Westerns, I try to do some beading or other craft. I have been able to re-open my Etsy shop. (Etsy Mini) on the side of this blog. For my own sanity, I know that I feel better, mentally anyway, when I am creating something or writing .

No comments: