Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Day After Election Day






Well, dear friends, we made it through and we are still here this morning

even if we did stay up two nights in a row watching CNN.


And as I said before , it doesn't matter who the winner is , we need to pray for this country and its people because we are in a real mess here with the economy and the prices of gas and everything else. With a great deal of courage and faith ,we need to go forward to rebuild our sick economy and renew our belief in this mighty nation.




I plan to do everything I can to help the economy to recover. I will be putting more items in my shop at reasonable prices and low shipping rates.




This will keep money here and lower gas consumption. The items will all be HANDMADE or vintage. I recycle as many objects as I can and incorporate them into my items. Presently my main focus is on jewelry and since I am a Proud member of the Etsy Fatsy Team, I will be adding some larger pieces for the Big Beautiful Ladies and Guys too. I am also a Proud member of the GAetsyTeam and CAST. All of these folks are wonderful artists and crafters!

Enough of this coffee and chatting. Got to go and create something wonderful for my shop. http://www.jonwen45.etsy.com/ .Click on the Christmas section to see the newest items. I will be adding more today. In fact , I think I will add some pictures now...they will probably be at the top of this page/or not.


Yes the pictures showed up at the top of the page . The first one is of a necklace made of cateye glass chips with an enameled hummingbird pendant. It will make a great gift...get all the details and order in my etsy shop.(web site listed above). The next picture of course is of red and green Christmas wreath earrings, also available in my shop.

No comments: