Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Cake WOW

Last night  my husband and I had dinner with our  daughter
and her husband to celebrate his birthday.  The dinner was great!
It was topped off with the very best cake I have ever eaten!
Of course it was home made.Daughter did the double chocolate
cake and SIL made home made cream cheese frosting, WOW !
Did I mention that my son-in-law is a fantastic cook.  We never
know what delights he is going to prepare for us to eat.

Ok, back to the purpose of this blog...crafting and creating.

I have really been on a creative streak lately.  Most of the
items will end up as gifts or in my shop on Etsy.

Pictured is one that I am having trouble getting rid of.
I worked on it for 2 weeks , putting it together and
taking it apart, rearranging the beads and taking it apart
again. It is 43 inches around , no need for a clasp.I used
lavender/purple ice flake Quartz  and chip rainbow Fluorite
as the main beads and filled in with tiny,tiny purple seed
beads. And just for fun I threw in a bit larger glass seed
bead that is lined with lavender/purple.  It took me so long
to create this long necklace,that I feel as if it is a member of the
family.   What to do?  What to do?

No comments: