Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 27, 2008

...AND THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS.....363 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Well, are you ready for Christmas yet?...the one that is coming up in 363 days from now?

I will be perfectly honest !!! I am not ready. I don't think that I am ready for the just past
Christmas. There is still this little nagging voice inside that keeps saying, "you are not finished yet". But what is it ? My daughter put the tree up and did the decorating. We did the shopping for the food. My husband and I did the cooking on Christmas eve and Christmas Day. My son and his wife brought more food. We ate like hungry pigs and then did it all over again the next day.
Maybe today, I will just drink water, crystal,clear spring water ,right out of our own spring fed deep well.

But there is that nagging voice again...."you are not finished yet". Now what can it possibly be?

Like Scarlett "I will think about that tomorrow." I am feeling very sleep deprived.

No comments: