Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 7, 2008

UPDATE ON BABY NOAH

Baby Noah is doing so much better. They have taken the tubes out of his stomach. Also the jaundice light that he has been under has done its job and that has been turned off of him. The
only thing left now is the nasal cannula for oxygen and a feeding tube through the mouth. He is needing more and more milk in his feeding tube to satisfy him. They gave him a pacifier to encourage him to suck...he was trying to suck on the vent. tube and the feeding tube. Hoping to be able to try him on a bottle next few days.

Little Mommy and little Daddy are in much better shape emotionally this week. Noah's personality is starting to shine through. I should have more pictures in next few days....some that we can actually see his face.

I have had such sweet notes from some of you. Thanks to all of you for good thoughts and prayers for Baby Noah and his Mommy and Daddy. It is amazing how much people really care.

3 comments:

my tiny studio said...

super happy for baby Noah :)

my tiny studio said...

I wanted to tell you that I nominated you for the Spreader Of Love Award If you would like you can go to my blog and copy and paste it to your blog http://mytinystudio.blogspot.com/

marcy said...

Congratulations on baby Noah and so glad to hear he's doing great.
Marcy
from GA etsy group