Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 19, 2008

DISCOVERED - ONE VERY YOUNG ARTIST


As I was looking for a scarf a few nights ago, I ran across a very,very young artist.
Presently we are discussing doing a feature on her. I thing that she will be one of
the greats as she gains more experience. Watch out for her on this blog.

Also,I will be getting back to my bead trees.

While Baby Noah was so critical, I was not even thinking about beads,much less the
ones that are growing on the trees. I do need to get them picked before we have the
really rough winter rains and winds. As many of these trees as are around ,you would think that someone would invent a machine that would fit on a tractor for picking beads. If you know of such a thing, please let me know. I really think I am to old to be climbing trees.

My SALE is still going on at http://www.jonwen45.etsy.com check it out.

No comments: